Monday, December 14, 2009

The Wendt Family

Starting my own photography business is exciting especially when I can take pictures of great friends. I have known the Wendt's for about 15 years now. Devin and April were my dorm parents back in college and now Devin is my pastor at Crestveiw Christian Church.

For this shoot we decided to walk around Kansas State University's campus in the brisk cool fall breeze. It was fun walking around putting on coats and taking them off right before we took pictures. We ended the shoot at Manhattan Christian College's Jolliffe Hall library. I love the Wendt's and they definitely love each other. Thier girls are beautiful and were a blast to capture through the lens of my camera.

To view all of thier picture, check out their online gallery: The Wendt Family















1 comment: